DELIVERY & CURB SIDE BUSINESS PROCEDURES FOR STONE LANDSCAPES 2020
Stone Landscapes would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We greatly appreciate your business and will continue to strive to meet your customer service expectations. Like you, we are facing a unique and historic set of challenges due to the current restrictions COVID-19.
We have been closely monitoring the situation and wanted to share with you our current plan. We have a commitment in providing ongoing service for residents and contractors in the Waterloo area, and our commitment has not wavered.
We have implemented preventative measures to help keep not only our visitors and employees well, but to reduce the risk of transmission to the members of our community. Please know that as new information and recommendations are made available we will adjust our response, and update you accordingly.
First and most importantly, we ask that you do not visit us if any of the following applies to you:
- You have a fever and/or new onset of cough.
- You are on self-isolation for COVID-19.
- You are being tested for COVID-19.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has.
- You have travelled outside of Canada within 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has.
We would be happy to assist you remotely. For your convenience we accept all orders, inquiries, and delivery bookings by telephone and via email.
General Information for physical distance ordering:
- We are currently open for our regular summer hours. We are open Monday to Friday: 7am to 7pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm & Sunday 9am to 4pm.
- Call 519-888-9992 for delivery and inquiries during office hours.
- Email your orders and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order through our new online store at www.stonelandscapes.ca/shop
- We are currently offering 50% off all delivery fees, the last day to take advantage of this promotion will be July 1st, 2020
- We have lowered the price of a good selection of retail and commercial product to help our customers
- All first responders presenting their ID badges will receive an additional 10% off purchases until August 1st 2020. (Hospital Staff, Ambulance, Fire & Police)
Here’s what you need to know when visiting us:
- We are experiencing a higher volume of calls than usual. Our phone lines and staff have been expanded to help answer calls, but you may find you don’t get through to us on your first try. We are aware and apologize for any delays in trying to reach us by phone. If you require immediate assistance please try calling us back. For less urgent inquiries you can leave us a message or send an email to email@example.com.
- All pickups must be placed and paid for by phone at 519-888-9992. If you call in advance, you will be given an order number which is required at our gate to direct you where to park for loading.
- If you would like to visit our yard to view product, you must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask we can provide one for you. If you refuse to wear a mask you must remain in your vehicle while visiting us.
- All customers visiting our yard must maintain physical distancing of 6+ feet between themselves and other customers or employees. If you refuse to maintain distancing you must remain in your vehicle while visiting us.
- Our office is currently closed to all retail customers and contractors. For questions and orders, please call 519-888-9992.
- INCREASED PAYMENT OPTIONS: For phone orders, we accept all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) or on approved charged accounts. As an additional convenience to our customers, we will now be accepting payment by e-transfer. Please call our office for more information or assistance with e-transfer and credit card payments.
Protocol For Employees:
- We have a COVID-19 trained cleaning service that cleans our office regularly. They use hospital grade disinfectant that kills coronaviruses and they use personal protective gear to protect their employees and ours. Increased touch point cleaning, i.e. door knobs, light switches, counters, etc is in effect.
- All employees are urged to wash their hand and use disinfectant throughout the day.
- All employees must wear a mask at all times when interacting with customers.
- Employees are to enforce all protocol for our customers and employees when visiting.
- We have reduced the number of employees currently on site to create a safe and physically distanced work environment.
- All staff must maintain a physical distance of 6+ feet apart from each other and customers.
- Office employees have their own desk, phone, computers and supplies and will not cross use these items.
- Employees in the yard will be assigned their own equipment. If there is a need to switch, cleaning of the units touch areas must be done before any employee can use the unit.
Please note these are the compliance guidelines that we are operating under:
Teleworking and online commerce are permitted at all times for all businesses.
The company remains in compliance in accordance with the amended Essential Workplaces list https://www.ontario.ca/page/list-essential-workplaces, aligned with the following categories:
- Clause #1 - Supply Chain - Businesses that supply other essential businesses or essential services within Ontario, or that supply businesses or services that have been declared essential in a jurisdiction outside of Ontario, with the support, products, supplies, systems, or services, including processing, packaging, warehousing, distribution, delivery, and maintenance necessary to operate.
- Clause #20 – Maintenance - Maintenance, repair and property management services strictly necessary to manage and maintain the safety, security, sanitation and essential operation of institutional, commercial, industrial and residential properties and buildings.
- Clause #22 - Transportation Services - Businesses that provide and support online retail, including by providing warehousing, storage and distribution of goods that are ordered online.
- Clause #30 – Construction - Residential construction projects where,
- a footing permit has been granted for single family, semi-detached and townhomes
- an above grade structural permit has been granted for condominiums, mixed use and other buildings,
- the project involves renovations to residential properties and construction work was started before April 4, 2020.
The company continues to operate in accordance with all applicable laws, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the regulations made under it.
The company & its members are compliant and abiding at all times by the Ontario Public Health Official advice and recommendations, as noted in the following link:
For further information on how Stone Landscapes can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Stone Landscapes Inc would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile.
Click here to review us!
As always, from our families to yours – stay well!
Your Team at:
Stone Landscapes Inc.
650 Weber Street, North, Waterloo, Ontario, N2V 2N2
Phone: 519.888.9992, Fax: 519.888.9904